Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shirtless Owen


Owen inherited one definite trait from his PaPa (my dad)- wanting to be shirtless.
Just randomly, Owen will take his shirt off and proclaim, I'm going shirtless. I think my sister's son, Carter, was always bothered by PaPa going shirtless whenever we were visiting in the summer.. Well, my kid wasn't bothered by the bare skin,he adopted it as his way of life as well. The funny thing about Owen going shirtless is Abby hates it. She is always trying to make me convince Owen he needs to be wearing a shirt.

Oh and by the way....I got the Nikon P80. I love it, but am trying to learn how to use it.

1 comment:

Kim's Korner said...

Adam is the exact same way! As soon as he gets home, the shirt and socks come off. He also enjoys running around in only his underware if he's finally 'in' for the night LOL.

Congrats on the new camera!