Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th...

Well...all I can say is that I tried to do a daily blog, and I failed. The month of June is pure craziness for the Wallace Family. I feel as busy if not busier than when school is in session. This week, I have been attending a graduate Chemistry class at USI. Even though the course, Chem 590X, sounds impressive, it was basically a bunch of Chemistry Teachers working on HS chemistry stuff. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that this week was my first time since my mother's college graduation that I had been on the campus of USI. I am mega impressed with our local university. I also am very impressed with the Chemistry Dept. at USI. I think I will be encouraging kids to attend USI instead of discouraging!

The kids had a busy week as well. Monday- Thursday, Abby and Owen hung out with Grammie. Monday night, I got the pleasure of going to Evansville twice since the kids have summer violin on Monday evenings. Wednesday night, I watched my niece and nephew while their mom took the older kids to see Indiana Jones #4. I am out of practice with a toddler ---whew....glad I'm done with the little ones. Today, Owen went to his cousin's house for the day while Abby went to a friend's house.

Tonight, we are headed to do some "special shopping" for tomorrow!

No comments: