Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday July 11, 2009


Today former students, Whitney Selby and Jon Ziebell were married. When Whitney was in my class during high school, she was my teacher's aid. I was able to get to know her really well. She liked Chemistry, we soon discovered we had our similar interests. I was sad to see her graduate high school, but was so proud of her when she went to Rose Hulman and majored in Chemical Engineering. She started dating Jon (another former student) recently after both started college. Four years later, the two joined their lives together. I don't know Jon very well...but I do remember making the comment to Whitney in HS about how Jon would make a great husband. He appeared to be devout in his beliefs and dedicated to the things he loved. I am so glad to see they found each other early in life and got married. I hope they have a wonderful life together.

No comments: