Monday, July 27, 2009

Purdue Weekend




As part of our 15th anniversary, Matt surprised me with the idea of going to Purdue for the weekend. This was the perfect gift! We've haven't been to Purdue as a family and Matt & I haven't been there together for years. (We both have been separately for Professional Development - but not for pleasure.) One asks why go to Purdue for your anniversary? Why not some place romantic? Purdue is where our life together began 15 years ago. After getting married, we packed up and went back to school. (I was technically finishing my BS Degree and Matt was starting a BS degree.) I'm sure we have many people that thought our marriage would never make it, let alone going to school...but we worked our butts off and had the time of our life. Going away to Purdue was probably the best thing for our marriage. It only seemed fitting to go visit and share the place with our children.

No comments: