Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday Blah

The goal of this blog was to create a post everyday. Now that it is summer, I think I can keep up with it. We'll see how it goes once school starts in August. Today is just a BLAH day. I'm not feeling great- congested, scratchy throat, and coughing. Due to the high cost of gas, Matt and I have decided to shop locally. This decision means we must do some shopping at Walmart. It's funny how money sometimes compromises our belief system. (We were previously avoiding Walmart due to their practices and the documentary - The High Cost of Low Price.) I decided that I would do the shopping on my own - Geez Walmart is still a zoo despite the huge expansion into a super walmart. I have vowed never to enter the doors of Walmart on a Saturday afternoon again ---big mistake. I think this is our first weekend that we have free- the first one in a very long time!

No comments: