Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little Miss Brooklyn

As most of you whom read this blog know, my niece, Brooklynn Chanel Wilhite lost her life on July 8, 2008. Brooklynn was riding her bike as she left this earth. She was such a sweetie that we could learn a lesson from...life your life to the fullest, don't worry what anyone else is thinking, get to know everyone, and smile all the time. The pastor that performed the funeral ceremony said it best...Brooklynn lived more in 6 years than some of us do in 80.

My sister placed pictures of Brooklynn on her blog. To see my sister's site, http://train_stop.blogspot.com/


Please continue to send prayers. I know that this is going to be a daily battle for my family. Some days will be good and others...not so good. Abby said it well...nothing will ever be the same without Brooklynn. She may be gone...but never ever forgotten!

1 comment:

Me said...

We are praying everyday for you.
- Dana